About The Company
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSWM) provides wealth management services to individual clients investing in both domestic and international markets, including direct equity, fixed income and derivative investments, financial planning, margin lending and managed funds. As Morgan Stanley’s premier service for individuals and families with significant means, we specialize in providing our clients with custom-tailored financial solutions and a level of sophistication and access to expertise and investments typically reserved for large corporations, financial institutions and governments.
• Work with the Asia Practice Advisers to review and supervise the investment portfolios for clients within the Asia Practice
• Provide Advisers with detailed analysis and reporting on product and investment opportunities
• Ensure client portfolio construction meets Morgan Stanley’s risk control framework
• Review and align client portfolios to client mandates
• Act as a conduit between the broader Morgan Stanley network of Research Analysts, Strategists, Product Specialists and Economists and the Asia Practice Advisers and clients
• Formulate and attend large client pitches
Experience / Qualifications required:
• 10 years financial markets experience
• Fluent mandarin language skills both spoken and written (native speaker level)
• Strong investment technical capability including quantitative and analytical skills
• CFA accreditation preferred
• Suitable prior experience includes: Research Analyst, Portfolio Manager, Private Banker or Financial Adviser
Equal Opportunity Statement
Morgan Stanley’s goal is to build and maintain a workforce that is diverse in experience and background but uniform in reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. Consequently, our recruiting efforts reflect our desire to attract and retain the best and brightest from all talent pools. We want to be the first choice for prospective employees.
It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce.