Infragistics provides the world’s largest enterprises with tools and solutions to accelerate application design and development, and foster team collaboration. More than two million developers worldwide use Infragistics’ enterprise-ready UX and UI toolkits to rapidly prototype and build high-performing applications for the cloud, web, mobile and desktop. Infragistics’ Reveal reimagines what business users can achieve with self-service business intelligence visualization, while Indigo.design, introduces design-to-code efficiencies during the designer-to-developer handoff. Infragistics clients represent 100% of the S&P 500, including global software providers who rely on Infragistics when reliability and performance are non-negotiable.
The Copywriter will be responsible for all engaging with our SaaS users through every stage of the customer journey to get more free trial sign ups and demo requests. This person will be writing the content for a new SaaS product launch including website pages, landing pages, emails, video scripts, chat bots, in app messaging, customer stories and search ads. As well as the writing and editing of core content such as white papers, presentations, blogs and other public-facing communications.
- Own the product and brand messaging. Write clear, concise, compelling web copy that Integrate product messaging, brand voice, and digital best practices to support overall business goals.
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strong and weak points.
- Play key role in scaling marketing automation efforts through content that is tailored to different audience groups at different stages in the buyer’s journey.
- Collaborate with Product Manager to write and improve onboarding experience - in app messages and triggered content.
- Work with creative team to produce compelling video scripts for product explainer and sizzle videos, tutorials , YouTube descriptions, video ads and more.
- Manage the content marketing traction channels to drive traffic, engagement, and leads to deliver sales and customer retention.
- Partner with the Art Director/Designer to contribute to the creation of concepts through idea-generating sessions.
- Maintain a basic understanding of SEO and implement best practices in collaboration with the SEO Specialist.
- 3-5 years of Copywriting experience.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong English a must.
- SaaS experience preferred.
- Excellent headline writing, email subject line writing, copywriting and conversion optimization skills.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and analytics.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Proactively manage multiple projects, from start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements in an agile environment
- Open, friendly, collaborative working environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Learn and improve top-notch, commercial software development practices through on-the-job experience and ongoing professional development programs.
- Work with many other skilled developers all over the world.
- Additional health insurance;
- Food vouchers.
- Flexible working time.
- In-house massage;
- Sport and relaxing activities - xBox, table tennis, foosball in the office.
- Open PTO (paid time off) policy (20 + days) with manager’s approval.
Interested? Send us your Writing Portfolio and a recent Resume!
Your application will be treated with respect and confidentiality! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.