About the Role:
The Web Developer position is critical to adding value for our clients. The Web Developer shall be responsible for the coding, design and layout of a website according to a company’s specifications. As the role takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level of both graphic design and computer programming is necessary. Once a website has been created, a Web Developer will generally assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the website. We are also looking for a web developer who has graphic designs skills.
About the Client:
Our Client is one of the world’s trusted companies in the delivery of professional contract compliance services for over 9 years. It's continued pursuit for excellence through experienced teams ensures our clients are served by the best with tenured industry experience.
What are you going to do:
- A Web Developer must have experience in the planning and the delivery of web applications across multiple platforms. A typical Web Developer job description should cover:
- Writing efficient code
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
- Managing a team might also be part of the job role
- Support any graphic design needs
What you need to be successful in this Role:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Server architecture
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as python, ruby, php, Java, ASP, ASP.NET
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle
- Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals
- Strong communication skills
- Management experience or examples that show ability to manage a team, should this role involve team management
Additional Graphic Design Skills Required
- Full knowledge of Adobe CS, and proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Ability to take a project from ideation to completion which includes being able to prepare files for
- Ability to be a self-starter and communicate and collaborate on cross-functional teams.
- Please provide a website link to your portfolio in your application.
- Required: Bachelor's degree in graphic design, Design and Visual Communication, Communications
- Design, Fine Arts, or a related field.