If you are a web developer with experience in any of the following - Java/PHP/.net/Rails/Django
- you may apply to this position.
As a member of our development team you will be working with some of Rails core contributors on challenging and interesting projects. You will also be working closely with our Agile delivery team comprising of Requirement Analysts, Scrum Masters, Development & Design team and QA team.
1. Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
2. Design robust, scalable and secure features
3. Collaborate with team members to develop and ship web applications within tight timeframes.
4. Write unit and functional test cases.
5. Work on bug fixing, identifying performance issues and improving application performance
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
The candidate must have:
1) 1+ year of web development experience
2) Very good understanding of Java/PHP/Python/Dot Net/Ruby
4) Good understanding of Object Oriented Design Principles
5) Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL - MySQL or PostgreSQL
6) Familiar with DB design, Query Optimization
7) Good Understanding of HTML and CSS.
8) Experience of deploying web application on Linux/Unix