Job ID: 85591
Required Travel : Minimal
Managerial - No
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
Responsible for designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software systems, Serves as an expert on specific modules, applications or technologies, and deals with complex assignments during the software development life cycle.
• You will take ownership and accountability on UI and provides technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical/complex issues.
• You will ensure code follows the market best practices, is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
• You will mentor other developers helping their professional growth.
• You will present demos of the software products to stakeholders and internal/external customers, using knowledge of the product/solution and technologies to influence the direction and evolution of the product/solution.
• You will investigate issues by reviewing code and providing fixes, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
• You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
• You will represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews).
• You will build relationships with internal customers/stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
• 4+ years' experience as a Software Engineer.
• Advanced English for communication
• Development knowledge
• UI expertise for Web Development
• Strong algorithm and analytic skills
• Technical knowledge:
o REST APIs
o ECMAScript 6
o Automation tools and practices
• Desirable knowledge (will be considered as a plus):
o Content managers
Adobe Experience Manager
o Other UI framework knowledges
o Java EE
o Scrum/Agile knowledge
Job ID: 85591
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial - No