Web Development Salzburg, Salzburg, Austria Full time
LOOP is a digital-first lead agency, exploring the intersections between design, technology and digital brand building for leading brands. With a team of 200 digital talents and through data driven marketing, we help brave clients to stand out in the digital age. Over the last few years our brilliant team has done remarkable and innovative work for internationally recognised high-profile brands such as Puma, Audi, Breitling, Red Bull and numerous others.
You work closely together with our development team, delivering projects for international clients using the latest web technologies. If you have good IT knowledge, experience with e-commerce projects, some coding experience, solid project management skills and like to work in an open and dynamic environment, you’ll have a great time at LOOP!
- Profound knowledge of eCommerce and web project management as well as state-of-the-art technologies used to boost the online customer journey in any means (marketing, growth hacking, SEM, tracking, etc.)
- Coordinate and keep track of budgets, schedules, resources, implementation and technical quality assurance for website, web application and e-commerce projects.
- Familiar with CMS and/or e-com systems (e.g. WordPress, Magento), so you can consult our clients in all digital terms.
- Solid understanding of digital trends and current challenges within web & eCommerce field
- Coordination and management of interfaces together with a team of technical experts.
- Have solid project management skills and experience with agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- Basic debugging knowledge (e.g. Chrome DevTools, Firefox Developer Tools) for verifying reported bugs and classifying them.
- Programming knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to create wireframes, flow charts and click flows.
- Ability to succeed in a hands-on culture and ready to take full ownership for assigned clients and projects.
- Love to work collaboratively and on eye-level with international clients and within an international team.
- Fluent German skills and good English skills are required.
- Full-time position with a 40h-week
- An adequate entry salary that is based on your qualification and experience.
- A loft space office and lots of breakout seating in our HQ in Salzburg.
- Free sports with the myClubs corporate plan.
- Additional vacation week per year: Sunny hours – ½ day off every week in summer.
- Language courses, conferences and meetups, workshops and additional training.
We have a flat hierarchy and an exceptional team culture, and we encourage, recognize and reward our staff. We believe that there is a wide range of talent in our team, so we won´t restrict passionate people from learning skills in new areas for professional growth. We promote continual advancement in our staff by giving opportunities to attend tech conferences, meet-ups, workshops and further training.
So, if you are motivated to join the LOOP Team, we are happy to offer you a full-time position within our Web Development at our LOOP HQ in Salzburg or in Vienna. Your entry level and starting salary will be based on your experience. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!