Lendlease is a leading International property and infrastructure group, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. The company employs 16,500 employees worldwide, and has capabilities that span the full property and infrastructure spectrum. With a dedicated business in each of the Building, Engineering and Services sectors, supported by specialist Infrastructure Development business driving upfront funding and creation, Lendlease is uniquely positioned in Australia to develop and deliver large scale integrated property and infrastructure projects.
Lendlease Services Business has a project due to commence on the 4
July in the Pilbara Region. In anticipation of the manning levels we will be required to supply, Lendlease is now looking for highly skilled / experienced and qualified Coded Welders / Boilermakers to join our thriving shutdown crews.
Skills and Attributes:
- Twenty four months (plus) experience in maintenance of fixed plant machinery in mining, and/or construction in a fly in, fly out capacity.
- Weld Test within the last six months and/or evidence of inspection sheets from last weld test (1554.1)
- A safety-conscious attitude towards work and others
- Proven experience working on Iron Ore projects
- Proven Fixed Plant Machinery experience
- Physical fitness, strength and stamina
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to follow instructions
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Australian recognised Mechanical Trade certificate in conjunction with a completed indentured apprenticeship
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Confined Space Ticket (RIIWHS202D)
- Gas Test Atmospheric Ticket (MSAPMOHS217A)
- Working at Heights (RIIWHS204D)
- Fire Extinguisher Ticket
- Ability to pass Pre Employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen
- Weekly Pays
- Two hours paid mobilisation and demobilisation
- Flexible work, choose your work availability to our scheduled Shutdowns
In return for your hard work, Lendlease offers a supportive and safety-focused culture, internal career advancement and development opportunities, along with the opportunity to work on construction, maintenance and shutdown projects all over Regional WA.
If you value security, enjoy being rewarded for your efforts and above all else want to work for a company that is committed to returning you home safely every day, then Lendlease is the place for you.
To register your interest in becoming a part of the Lendlease team, submit your application along with two recent contactable references using the ‘Apply for this job’ button below.
Lendlease is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Are you the applicant, or are you completing this application on behalf of another person?
I am the Applicant
I am completing the application on behalf of someone else
The information you submit at this site is primarily for the purpose of considering you for current or future employment
opportunities with Lend Lease Infrastructure Services Pty Limited. The information you have provided will be reviewed by a member of
Lend Lease Infrastructure Services Pty Limited’s staff who may be one of Lend Lease Infrastructure Services Pty Limited’s employees or a contractor or consultant we
By acknowledging this statement you agree that Lend Lease Infrastructure Services Pty Limited and its staff have the primary privacy obligation for your information.
I have read, and agree to, the Terms and Conditions
The applicant must be notified that their personal data is being entered into the Lend Lease Infrastructure Services Pty Limited portal
Please confirm these conditions by checking the following box, and entering your name below.
I, agree to notify the applicant