About the Company
Cyzerg is a warehouse technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a proactive, talented, passion it and experienced windows server engineer with at least five plus years of hands on experienced implementing and administering Windows server. The ideal candidate is someone that is proactive, engage and with very strong windows server knowledge/experience.
- Responsible for implementing, administering Windows servers across Cyzerg customers’ base.
- Responsible for implementing, administering and troubleshooting Active Directory and all objects within: users, computers, OUs, sites, printers, groups, etc.
- In charge of the implementation, administration and support of critical windows server services including but not limited to DNS, DHCP, terminal server, print, WSUS, file & storage.
- Responsible for the implementation and administration of shares and NTFS security permissions.
- Responsible for the standardization, deployment and administration of network printers via GPO.
- Responsible for automating the deployment and administration of software and applications via GPOs or third party tools.
- In charge of implementing, managing, monitoring and troubleshooting backups.
- Responsible for implementing and managing a multi-level server information security framework using built-in functionalities or third party tools.
- Responsible for the implementation, administration and support of a patch management process across the entire server infrastructure.
- Responsible for defining and implementing a standardize server monitoring framework and proactively managing the server infrastructure to detect potential problems before they occur.
- Responsible for the creation, configuration and management of cloud servers in Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS.
- Responsible for the implementation, management and support of Hyper V including but not limited to cluster creation and replication.
- Responsible for migrating server infrastructures and server roles to newest version of Windows.
- Responsible for documenting and keeping updated server architectural diagrams and other related documentation.
- 5+ years of experience implementing & managing Microsoft Windows Servers and roles, including: Active Directory, print server, terminal services, WSUS, deployment services, DNS, DHCP and more.
- A bachelor’s degree in a computer related field. Master related degree is preferred.
- A Microsoft Server related certification is required. Minimum MCSA, preferred, MCSE.
- Experience with Barracuda, Microsoft Azure, Veeam, Datto, and other backup solutions.
- A proactive server administrator with operational experience. Operations vs. Administration.
- Excellent server fundamental knowledge and ability to troubleshoot efficiently & effectively.
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- A dependable, reliable and self- motivated professional with a huge sense of responsibility.
- An honest, passionate, adaptable and innovative professional with a high sense of integrity.
- Able to work from 8am to 5pm US time (Eastern Time).
- Willing to relocate in Clark Pampanga – A must!!!
- Paid medical insurance/HMO with Maxicare (after 3 months).
- Competitive base salary (between Php 60,000 - 73,000) depending on education, experience and industry expertise.
- Paid vacations and unlimited un-paid vacations. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Day trips. Shift gears and explore adventures with your team out of the office.
- Career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- One-time relocation benefit for candidates not within Pampanga (will be given after regularization).