Who we are
LeadsBridge is a distributed B2B growing SaaS providing connections between the company business assets (e.g. CRM, Email Marketing Software, Database, SFTP) and the advertising accounts (e.g. Facebook, Google, LinkedIn).
We are divided into teams with different roles & responsibilities but sharing the same vision of a “more connected” business world, passing through our platform and API connections between different systems.
We are an official partner of these amazing companies: Facebook, Google & LinkedIn, and we interact every day with their team to scale clients and enable new alpha/beta products.
We work mainly remotely, but we know how important it is to meet a colleague “in-person”, to establish real connections. For these reasons, we meet each other at camps or events during the year where you will have the opportunity to speak to your colleagues, share ideas, and to do team-building activities.
We were recently acquired by ActiveProspect! Read more here: [...] This is a REMOTE position. We are a US-Based company but are looking for someone who lives in Europe for this position
As LeadsBridge Manager of Platform Partnerships, you will play a key part of the Partnerships team by helping to define and execute the strategy for our partner ecosystem. You will be involved in ongoing and upcoming activities, projects with platform partners and paid partnerships stakeholders. LeadsBridge prioritizes our partner relationships and is looking to expand the program to drive growth and customer value.
The Manager of Platform Partnerships will be responsible for the management of a small team, the day-by-day communications with Platform partners, and will act as the point of contact for partners and the relevant stakeholders (Partner Marketing team, Account Managers, Marketing Agencies) according to the different programs and projects when needed.
Platform Partner Programs & Events - Management & Coordination
- Be responsible for cross-functional coordination of LeadsBridge Programs with Strategic Partners such as Facebook, Instagram, and Google through its entire life-cycle to achieve specific Program goals. This is achieved by coordinating with all the stakeholders involved in the partner program enabling the final client ( advertiser, merchant) to be part of the Program.
- Support the Strategic Partnerships team to deploy Pilot projects or Programs with LeadsBridge Strategic Partners (e.g., Facebook, Criteo, etc.) according to standards
- Act as the Point of Contact for Platform Partners stakeholders (Partnership Manager, Account Manager, Marketing or Product folks)
- Organize meetings with program clients and relevant stakeholders to manage and facilitate the onboarding and go-live of each client.
- Provide program data analysis and track performances accordingly with Program and Leadsbridge Growth KPIs
- Assure the efficiency and effectiveness of program communications and the onboarding of clients during the diverse phases
- Ensure program trackers and documents are up to date and following Leadsbridge Growth plan promptly
- Prioritize with the main stakeholders' strategic initiatives and programs by working with Partners to identify program enhancements/developments and possible input to the Management team, when needed
- Plan and execute a strategy for partnerships by promoting our value proposition in the market and differentiating our platform from competitors.
- Contribute to develop strategies to maximize our collaborations with Strategic Partners that adhere to pre-set KPIs.
- Draft pitch emails, decks and conduct and compile research following your Team Leader
- Prepare informal and formal reports and presentation materials
- Optimization of Programs/Projects processes to shorten the adoption/go-live cycle as well as sales cycles for specific clients/vertical/geo.
- Gather vertical or product insight, make relevant recommendations and feedback for continuous improvement of strategy and vision
- Manage the ongoing delivery and success of strategic partnerships activities by maintaining excellent attention to KPIs and time management and strong communication skills
Be proactively part of the following activities: Video Conference team meeting, Video Conference internal meetings, in-person partner meetings when needed.
- 5+ years of working experience in the Tech, MarTech, Ad Tech Saas, Digital Marketing, Professional Services, Business Development areas
- 3+ years managing a small Partnerships team
- Fluent in English (C2 level)
- Excellent knowledge of Business English
- University/Bachelor Degree (Digital Marketing, Business Administration, Software Engineering or Philosophy studies are an advantage)
- Demonstrated success in developing and coordinating Projects for the adoption of specific advanced marketing/advertising/measurement tools
- Demonstrated success on key accounts- partners nurturing and on building a relationship with new accounts.
- Excellent knowledge of Advertising Platforms (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn (Bing Ads) in particular), Digital Marketing eco-systems, and trends
- Good understanding of CRM software, Business tools (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot, MS Dynamics, Netsuite), and most used Marketing Tools
- Ability to flourish with minimum guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- We are looking for someone with one or more of these soft skills: strategic thinking, results-oriented, self-propelled, good team player, creative ability
- Excellent presentation skills
- Advanced computer skills and demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and email Software, all necessary for creating visually and verbally engaging reports for Leadsbridge executives and key stakeholders.
- Familiar with API specs or HTTP Request, HTML forms documentation, and specs
- In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing tools in the Digital Marketing & digital Advertising landscape (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Bing Ads, etc.)
- Available as soon as possible
Perks and benefits
Our focus on perks and benefits is to offer everything teammates need to do their best, healthiest work, and keep developing their craft.
- Competitive salary → our salary formula adjusts to your level of experience, role & responsibilities
- Work remotely → live and work wherever you like.
- Minimum vacation → at least 4 weeks/year
- Profit-sharing → when the company does well, all team members share the profits
- Retreats → meet your colleagues twice per year! Our next company offsite will be on Sep/2021.
- The monthly benefit → for working appliances, or gym, or any wellness activities.
- Free Spotify → to listen to the music you love when you like.
- Growth funds → extra money for learning and developing your skills.
- Career Ladder → if you are looking for a transparent, growing career, LeadsBridge is the right choice!
We are looking for… you!
LeadsBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age.
We will be proud to have you o nboard so, what are you waiting for?
Apply for this job today and start working together!