Chemovator is the business incubator of BASF. We provide a protected space to build commercial ventures from unconventional ideas. Our Venture Teams take full ownership of their idea, creatively explore their business, learn fast and pivot beyond corporate boundaries.
Our Venture Team sharcx develops cloud-based analytical services which allow B2B sales and marketers to drive sales by automatically increased customer satisfaction. The data analytics engine will decrease customer churn, improve customer satisfaction (e.g. NPS®) and increase the customer lifetime value. For more information, have a look at www.sharcx.com.
We now want to grow our software development stream and we are looking for a motivated and highly self-driven working student to bring our continuous delivery process to the next level. Are you the right one to join us on this journey?
What you can expect from the role
- You support our team with defining and evaluating our SDLC processes
- You identify potential for test automation and take through required steps to implement it
- You support the team with the implementation of features
- You support the team with managing bugs and the bug fixing process
What you bring to the table
- You are currently studying (bachelor’s – minimum 5th semester or master’s degree) in the field of applied informatics / computer science or business informatics
- You have experience in agile software development and software testing procedures
- You have experience in C#, .NET Core and Angular
- You are interested in applying modern tools and automate the development flow
- You have experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, DevOps)
- You have experience with tools for (agile) software development (e.g. Jira, Git)
What you can expect from us
- A steady interaction and dialogue with experienced experts from two worlds – corporate BASF and our wide external network
- Use the mass of experiences of your colleagues and our Entrepreneurs in Residence to develop yourself and your venture further
- Flexible working time and mobile work as well as usual perks of a company in the startup environment, e.g. free drinks and an inspiring atmosphere within an unconventional location in Mannheim
- A competitive salary and the potential opportunity to join sharcx full time after you have finished your studies
Nothing is set in stone yet, so your input is highly welcome. Please contact Tobias Seeger with your relevant documents. We are looking forward to hearing from you!