It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Your new role
Being part of a multicultural team will be support the department on the following tasks:
Prepare and update ES processes status in Excel & PowerBI
- Automatize different dashboards &/or templates need in Excel and PowerBI
- Prepare and update status reports in Excel and PowerBI that enables ON TE to make decisions
- Automatize the control & monitoring process by creating the framework needed and developing macros in Excel or programming directly in PowerBI
- Analyze other processes within the department (incidents, surveys, etc) in order to automatize them and enables to identify main issues in the department and improve the quality
- Ensures that all processes are updated in the control & monitoring tool being accessible to all department
- Supporting in different issues in the department working to work in mitigation actions and conflicts resolution with the team
- Maintains balance and functions well in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Possible support in other tasks when the team required.
- Higher Level Education Cycle (CFGS) if it is possible in computer programming or something similar
- Knowledge in computer programming with high knowledge in Excel (macros, Pivot tables, etc) and PowerBI
- Data analysis
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Knowledge in SW applications
- Ability to exercise judgment related to prioritization and risk management while effectively utilizing project management methodology and tools
- Experience of working in multicultural / international environment
- Open and innovative mindset to work across organizational levels and cultures
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.