Locations: Darmstadt (Hessen/Germany) or Saarbrücken ( Saarland/Germany)
For our IT PMO, we are looking for a working student* to join our global team. The IT PMO is headed by the Program Manager.
- Support with daily project organization tasks
- Coordinate internal and external team meetings or calls
- Providing support with ad-hoc reporting and requests
- Supporting the IT PMO with internal communication tasks
- Cooperating with different stakeholders and international project teams.
- Documentation of project processes
- Support with optimization of onboarding/off-boarding processes
- Handover to “Business as usual”/Operations after project closure
- Currently enrolled in a master’s program, ideally with a bachelor’s degree in IT, International Project Management or similar
- IT background
- Any prior experience in project management is a plus
- Proficient MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Responsibility, reliability, organizational skills, proactiveness
- Desire to learn and improve, motivation, flexibility, team-player
- Ability to work independently in a structured way
ADDITIONAL SKILLS TO COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE
- Cost management / budget
- JIRA als Project management Tool
WHAT WE OFFER
- An international, multidisciplinary environment in Germany's second-largest software house
- Global function; highly motivated team and experienced team manager who will give you leadership and appropriate guidance
- A pleasant working atmosphere, very open communication and an opportunity to work with and learn from a team of smart and highly knowledgeable colleagues
- Great opportunity for development and making an impact
- Certain flexibility in working hours and home office
- Attractive compensation
Please apply only online. Your application should contain a short cover letter, a curriculum vitae in tabular form as well as your training and work references.
Tanja Topal, Manager HR Recruiting & Onboarding DACH, Phone +49 (0) 681 210 3105
*f/m/d - diversity matters!
Bitte fahren Sie mit Ihrer Bewerbung fort