LAB3 empowers ambitious medium corporates and enterprises to drive greater business value, disrupt their industries, and grow fearlessly with controlled and scalable cloud technology. We don't just sit around and wait for the future; we actively push to get ahead of the game and continue to push limits
We provide comprehensive ITC services, partnering with industry leaders to distil proven best practices into deployable automation and engineering, and it is our specialists who work with clients to capture what defines them into what then becomes the right, delivered cloud approach.
Cloud, Automation, DevOps, Modern Workplaces, SDN, Data, AI and IoT - it's what we do!
This Modern Workplace Consultant will play an integral role in the delivery of Microsoft focused modern workplace solutions in the Microsoft 365 stack. Working with stakeholders to transform their business with cloud first productivity, collaboration solutions for their digital transformation journey and execution of delivery is core.
- Lead the definition and implementation of the Modern Workplace
- Collaborate with, and educate teams to drive the modern workplace offerings
- Work directly with solution teams to develop and deliver exceptional customer outcomes.
- Where applicable, develop solutions and IP that showcase the O365 platform and beyond
- Demonstrate proactive ownership of identified issues as well as effective communications for suggested resolution efforts.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment delivering Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions.
- Experience in a similar business consulting role, focused on solution delivery
- Modern business collaboration tools in the Office 365 suite - Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Planner, Groups, StaffHub etc
- Microsoft identity management with Azure AD - conditional access, MAM and Azure Information Protection
- Endpoint Management Solutions (SCCM, Intune, and Defender ATP)
- Collaboration Solutions like teams, Skype for Business, and ancillary systems like Polycom, Jabra and Zoom
- Hands on working knowledge around engineering and delivery
- A track record of delivering complex business technology solutions for client organisations that have contributed directly to, or enabled, improved customer/ employee experience, profitability and responsiveness
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects
- Become part of one of the largest Azure shops in Australia and a cloud native focused environment
- Work with a x6 Microsoft Gold Partner company and some of the industry’s leading tech professionals (we are proud to say we preserve a hub of some of the top talent in this space)
- Be part of a company that is leading the way in specialised areas and partnered on high profile client projects – Greenfield and existing
- Be exposed to the latest technologies in the Modern Workplace, DevOps and cloud environments
- Take control of your career and drive the direction of our Modern Workplace Practice in Sydney.
- Join the journey of the largest growing IT company who is distrupting the industry in Australia, as recognised and awarded by CRN (Nov 2019)
If you are ready to take the leap and find out more, apply to get in touch with our Recruitment Team and let's chat!