Founded in Sydney in 2017, Zoomo is leading the world at providing utility e-bikes and after market servicing. We’re a fast growing tech start up with a global footprint across Australia, the US and the UK. We are doubling in size every 6 months!
We are transitioning billions of urban miles from bikes, cars and trucks to smart e-bikes. eBikes are more efficient, more sustainable and now, easily accessible.
We move fast and score goals. We seek honest feedback. And we respect the individual.
You’ll report into our Melbourne Operations team, but you are expected to be proactive and manage your own time and responsibilities.
- Build an inclusive, fun, and safe work environment - above all else, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of your team and our riders
- Define hiring needs, executing on those needs and training new team members
- Solve problems - all kinds of obstacles, barriers, problems, and snags happen on a daily basis and you must be ready to solve them fast
- Wear many different hats - the role will have ownership over areas including leading a diverse team of mechanics, overseeing our operations in the workshop, workplace safety, parts inventory and project management
- Repair bicycles to the highest standards and assessing damage; guiding the riders through next steps to get them back out on the road earning
- Assemble new bikes and perform quality control checks to ensure the safety of all bicycles
- Be customer service oriented and personable as you are the face of our company
- Create feedback loops with various stakeholder and the operations team; continuously iterating on how we can improve our product and service
- Demonstrated working experience with bikes e.g., ebikes, motorbikes, mopeds
- You’re an outstanding communicator, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- You’re willing and enthusiastic about selling our product to potential riders
- You’re a patient teacher and have a passion for empowering others
- You’re able to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You’re self motivated and able to operate independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to manage his or her own time and prioritise what’s important
- Flexibility is an absolute must, we are a startup - things change on the daily so we’re hoping you can flex outside your responsibilities, work different days and slightly different hours, where required
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, ground breaking technology, barriers to overcome, problems to pursue.
At Zoomo, we offer:
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals via daily contact, weekly check-ins
Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.