About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- The role is responsible for establishing Multiple Acquisition Channels for Loan Against Property (LAP) and Business Instalment Loan (BIL)
- Manage customer relationship for Cross Sell, Upsell opportunity & portfolio quality
- Establish sales team with related acquisition strategies for LAP business as and when required
- Establish and maintain allocated locations with profitability and ensure team is aligned with company’s proposition
- Open new locations and manage recruitment of manpower / property identification/referrals empanelment
- The role is responsible for loan book & revenue targets for the location/ cluster for LAP & Cross-Sell products
Service & Operations
- Monitor service standards for the network and audit expected behaviors.
- Ensure satisfactory compliance standards in all internal/external audits conducted at location/ cluster in the zone
- Drive and embed a strong performance culture through inspiring, motivating and rigorous performance management discipline.
- Develop and build talents within the network through optimal resourcing, capacity planning, succession planning and engagements
- Achieve high employee engagement and satisfaction. Retain talent, check attrition.
- Identify training, development and coaching needs for staff.
Our Ideal Candidate
- The candidate should have and MBA from a reputable institute and 15+ years (if Tier-1 MBA)/18+ years (if Tier-2 MBA) of relevant working experience in LAP & BIL space with a strong industry specialization.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.